Thursday, July 21, 2016

K-Radio13 Update - REDESIGN INCOMING!!!

With my recent obsession with Zootopia, Rebirth will be going through a redesign to suit the theme,

A new banner will be created - done by myself personally (Not good with art but will do my best).

To set myself up for a deadline, There will be a fan fiction released on Rebirth, by September 30th 2016,

Each Chapter or Sub-Chapter will be released every day from the deadline at 5pm (GMT+8).

The Fan-Fiction will be Zootopia related and will include the two main characters. Can't say more than that as of now the outline of the story is being drafted.

The fan-fic will then be sent off for proof-reading and review by a couple friends and hopefully I will be able to provide a high quality fan-fic for the community by then, Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment